Working on your relationship through counseling is a courageous thing to do.
Many couples enter counseling because the relationship is in crisis. It takes love, humility, and bravery to seek help. Whether you are wanting to grow within your relationship or repair hurt within your relationship, I am here to help.
I have been trained in a Dialogue Model called Integra, developed by my dear friend and colleague Chris Saade.
I love helping couples learn how to truly listen and communicate with one another because relationships are such a powerful catalyst for us to learn about ourselves. It is also the vehicle we can use to grow more fully into the adults we truly want to be.
Your relationship is important and you both deserve the best treatment and care.
Benefits of Relationship Counseling:
- Learn to speak your needs to your partner
- Learn how to listen deeply to your partner
- Grow your ability to communicate in an open hearted and non-defensive way
- Learn how to navigate conflict using tools of dialogue
- Stop arguing and learn to dialogue instead
- Create a Vision for your relationship
- Learn how to negotiate
- Learn how to demonstrate loving respect with differences
- Grow closer and forgive past mistakes and pain
- Learn to celebrate together to enrich your closeness
I have helped many couples in my decades as a licensed counselor, and I can help you and your partner, too. Please Contact Me to schedule your initial session.
Mandy’s Professional Counseling Fee is $130.00 per 50 minute therapeutic hour.
Mandy does not accept insurance, which leaves her clients the freedom to decide how often and how long they and Mandy will work together, instead of being limited by insurance company policies.
If you have a true financial need and sincerely want to do personal work, Mandy will negotiate her fee with you. It’s the nature of her big heart to not turn anyone away, so please only ask for financial assistance if you have a true need.